Homeowner's Insurance

Homeowner's insurance provides coverage for an individual's home and belongings against damages or losses due to fire, theft, or natural disasters. It also provides liability coverage for injuries or damages that occur on the property.

Quick insurance proccess

Talk to an expert

Owning a home is a coveted first step in life for many Californians. From Northern California to San Francisco to Los Angeles to San Diego, everyone wants a safe place to feel at home. But to be a responsible homeowner, you need proper homeowner insurance.

Home insurance can protect you in the event that something unforeseen happens to your home or property. Your home insurance provides coverage for your home, property, and other structures on your property. In case of sudden accidental damage, you can file a claim with your insurance company. You can receive payment for damages, less your home insurance deductible, up to the limits of your policy.

California State Requirements

Unlike auto insurance, home contents insurance is not required by law. However, when it comes to taking out a mortgage, the mortgage lender has a vested interest. They are usually required to have home insurance. Even after paying off your mortgage, your home is arguably one of your most valuable assets and you’ll want to protect it. Homeowners insurance not only protects your home and belongings, but it can also protect you if someone sues you for accidental damage, so you need to have it. You might think that.

Get Informed


When it comes to personal belongings, home insurance typically covers furniture, clothing, electronics, bicycles, appliances, lawn care tools, and more. Claim settlement depends on the type of insurance purchased.
Much like other damages to your home, if the cause of the problem is a covered event, such as a fire or storm, then yes. However, if your foundation damage is due to flooding, an earthquake, negligence or construction mistakes, it would not be covered.
Typically, not. There are some instances where mold may be covered, for example, if it results from a covered event such as a burst pipe. In most cases, though, mold is not covered.
Homeowners insurance is for people who own a home or apartment and covers both personal property and the structure of the home. Renters insurance is purchased by the renter and covers damage or theft of personal property, but not the building itself.
Contact with us

Have questions? Feel free to write us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur notted adipis not icing elit sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

Call expert

+ 1 - (246) 333-0088

Write email


Visit office

880 Broklyn Street, NY, USA

[contact-form-7 id="7" title="Contact Form"]